Municipal Governments

map markTo see the detail of the place, please click on the mark on the map.

Please refer to your local municipulty for the information about alien registration and resident's card, application for national health insurance and national pension plan, application for the public assistance system and city-provided housing.

■Various information for supporting foreign Residents→"Okayama Life Handbook for Foreign Residents"
(in Japanese, English, Chinese, Portuguese, Indonesian, Korean, Vietnamese, Spanish)

List of placements and expanded map
Please note that all the questions listed here are accepted in Japanese language basically. Even if the other language available is specified, please note that the available time may be restricted.